Any company in the home entertainment business may be eligible to join the BVA.
A Full Member shall be:
- A person, firm or company engaged (or about to become engaged) in the production of, licensed under or involved in the distribution of video works (including any series of visual images (with or without sound) produced electronically by the use of information contained on any disc, magnetic tape, or any other device or electronic system capable of storing and/or streaming data, and shown as a moving picture) intended primarily for domestic, industrial and educational use, and/or a person, firm or company engaged in the business of selling video works under his or its own label, name or trade mark.
- An owner of performance rights or any person entitled to the benefit of or having an interest in performance rights, in the public performance of video works.
AND having a principal place of business in the United Kingdom.
An Associate Member shall be:
a person, firm or company who in the opinion of the Council is engaged in a business similar or associated to that of Full Members but is not otherwise eligible for Full Membership of the Association.
Additional benefits of joining the British Video Association:
- Access to BVA published minutes, presentations and documents from the following meetings
- BVA Council
- BVA Committees
- Industry Trust for Intellectual Property Awareness
- Instant access to the latest BVA research including
- First Look reports
- Monthly Research reports (UK and Ireland)
- Quarterly Market reports
- Blu-ray reports
- Annual consumer tracking study by Kantar WorldPanel
- A free download of the BVA Yearbook “the indispensable statistical bible on the video entertainment industry.”
- The right to apply for the industry certified BVA Performance Awards.
- Free entry to our annual Research Day.
- Participation in the BVA Awards which provide opportunities to network with key industry people.
If you are interested in receiving an application pack to join the British Video Association, please email: email@example.com
or write to:
Membership Liaison Officer
British Video Association
167 Great Portland Street
Tel: 020 7436 0041
Fax: 020 7436 0043