Research Day 2011
The BVA Research Day was held at The Apollo Cinema in Piccadilly on the 2nd March 2011.
This year’s event supported by Dubbs/Eyeframe attracted a record number of delegates and as always achieves high levels of senior representation from members.
In addition to the comprehensive findings presented by Kantar Worldpanel (formerly TNS) there were also presentations from Oxford Economics, Mediacom and GfK.
The panel debate this year focused on the question “How do we stimulate the Video Entertainment Business”.
The Chair of the debate, Andy Kerr, Editor of What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision Ultimate Guides presented some stimulating questions to the panelists:
- Paul Firth – Head of European Buying, Lovefilm
- Nigel Catlow – Business Group Director Consumer Electronics , GfK
- Ed Garner – Communications Director ,Kantar Worldpanel
- Robert Harper – Head of European Strategic Solutions , PayPal
- Nigel Walley – Managing Director, Decipher
- Kantar Worldpanel – Overview
- Kantar Worldpanel – Retail
- Kantar Worldpanel – Film
- Kantar Worldpanel – Children’s
- Kantar Worldpanel – Special Interest
- Kantar Worldpanel – Music
- Kantar Worldpanel –Sport/Fitness
- Kantar Worldpanel – TV
- Kantar Worldpanel – Blu-ray
- Mediacom – "All advertising is sampling"
- Kantar Worldpanel – 3D
- Kantar Worldpanel – Digital
- Kantar worldpanel – “The Grocers - an Overview”
- GfK – “Trends in Consumer Electronics”
The presentations are available exclusively for members to download after the event.
For more information please contact the BVA on 020 7436 0041.
- News and Press Releases
- About Us
- Market Information
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
- Online Store
- Members' Services
- My account